Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Here is another wedding invitation-

Good morning!
Here is another wedding invite I made.
 Isn't the Ampersand embossing folder cool!!
I'm thinking maybe I could sponge over it to make it pop out a little more.
I like the right edge alignment here on the inside wording.
And think the addition of the 2 hearts combined is cool.
What do you think?

I will update this with the supply list sometime soon.

I had a great time stamping with everyone last night!
And glad that so many could join me!

We have a crazy next few days!!!!

Today is going to be a revolving door at our house...
I posted photos on FB of chairs for a friend that wanted to sell them- 
so her husband is bringing their 6 chairs to me this morning.
I got them sold- so the lady buying them is coming later today to get them.
Then my sister-in-law is coming to go through graduation invitation stuff for my niece Mattie.
And I haven't made it to Osky yet this week- as our hog check got lost in the mail.
So our hog buyer is coming this morning & bringing me another check.
And I'm headed to Osky tonight to deposit that after they boys leave.
I'll get groceries & supplies for the roaster of potoatoes I'm making 
for Megan's benefit tomorrow night.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment