Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

'Santa's List'

Good morning!!
Happy Hump Day!
Here is another one of the cards everyone stamping with me at my October classes will be making!
 I will update this sometime soon with a supply list.
Isn't this Santa just so cute!
And I love the file folder look made with the new Envelope Punch Board too.

I have been a stamping fool creating my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards!
They are all done!
I ended up creating 15 different ones as there are so many cute Christmas sets in the Holiday Catalog that I just couldn't narrow it down to the normal 9 different cards that I usually do.
I will be getting pictures of them, figuring out the prices & sending out emails the first part of next week or before.
I can't wait for you to see them!
I like them all, but I definitely have a couple of favorites!

If you are stamping with me anytime soon- (tomorrow night, Friday night or Sunday afternoon) 
I'll have them with me & on a display board for you to see!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment