Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

A pretty Poinesttia card

Good morning!
WOW!
What a busy past week/weekend I've had.
LOTS & LOTS of stamping....and we are starting another new but busy week again.

Here is another card that I did for my Christmas card class.
 'Joyful Christmas'
cs: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Silver 1/8" ribbon, dimensionals, Multipurpose Glue, Silver Glitter

I sure appreciate all who helped me with STYC.
A special thanks go out to:
Aunt Kathy, Judy & Lynda who helped do some of scoring & Big Shot cutting before the event.
Aunt Kathy for helping me clean up for a few hours yesterday afternoon!
And to Willie for stopping by & helping for a bit too yesterday afternoon.
A big shout out also goes to Kimi & Brayden who stopped by last night & helped us pick up the chairs & tables & vaccum.
And I am blessed with a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my Stampin' Up! bussiness.  
He helped me all week with little things along the way in preparing, plus the setting up & cleaning up- as I couldn't have done my event without him!
I have 3 little boys with me all day today!
Ryker will be coming to spend the day with us & play with the boys.
So we'll be having a fun & busy day!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment