Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

'Festive Flurry'

Good morning!
Here is one of my Christmas Class cards.
I LOVE this 'Festive Flurry's' stamp set with the coordinating framelits!
 Wouldn't you want to make this card & send it to your family & friends this holiday season.
My Christmas Card Class is on November 16th!

'Festive Flurry' & 'More Merry Messages'
cs:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
dp:  Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Island Indigo
supplies:  Big Shot, Festive Flurry Framelits, Northern Flurry embossing folder, 
Large Rhinestone, dimensionals

Last night I had hoped to get to work on STYC things, 
but I had a visitor- so that can wait......
My little man Brayden was here.
Nathan was in the shop & Deke was at a meeting,
 so G'ma & Brayden had a fun night playing & reading.

Usually we sell hogs tonight- but not this week.
So planning to work on STYC things tonight after they boys all leave.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment