Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

A 'Color Me' flip card!

Good morning!
Here is one of the cards everyone joining me at my October classes will be making!
I think that this stamp set is so cute!
And I LOVE the new Circle Card Thinlit too!
 Here is the front of the card!
 Starting to open it....
Opened!

'Color Me', 'Petite Pairs' & 'Christmas Messages'
cs:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Naturals White
ink:  Black Stazon
marker:  Cherry Cobble
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Thinlit Card die, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Season of Style Washi Tape, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, dimensionals, Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Modern Lablel punch (snipped ends to make them flagged)

Pretty cute fun fold huh!

We had a really fun day stamping together at Kathy's party yesterday!
Everyone enjoyed the company, snacks & of course the stamping projects!

I had a super busy weekend stamping!
The week starts today with me spending it with the twins.
Papa has meetings all day/night- so we'll miss him being here for lunch & supper with us.

I will be stamping away working on my up coming Christmas card class projects tonight....
so praying I have good mojo! 
And that I get them all done.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment