Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

A 'Santa's List' flip card!

Good morning!
Here is another card for my Christmas card/kit class.
(I will update supplies in the next few days.)

The different ways to use this Circle Thinlit are endless!
I just love it!

Brody has a doctor's appointment with Neurology today in Iowa City.
Manda & Steve will be taking him.
He will be having an x-ray this time (no sedated MRI)!
He isn't scheduled to see Dr. Menezes this time, he is to just see Lonnie.
Please keep Brody in your prayers that the bone hole is closing now & all looks good!

So Drake is going to be hanging out with Grandma today in my Stamp Studio!
I am gaining......oh my gosh do I have piles & piles of card stock everywhere!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment