Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Another Halloween Treat!

Good morning!
Here is another Halloween Treat that I did at my Halloween Treats Class last Sunday.
In the Holiday Catalog on pg. 4 (bottom of page) there is a cute Witches Broom with Black Licorice in the 1x8 cello bag.
So I adapted that broom & made mine with a large pretzel in it, as I knew that our boys would like that.


'Halloween Bash'
cs:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Paper Snips, Big Shot, Deco Label Collection, Crop a Dile, 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Sticky Strip, 1 x 8" Cello Bags, Witches Brew Washi Tape

I'm off to work on finishing getting things ready for my workshop today with Kathy & our stampin' friends.
 And I can' wait to share 6 really cool cards with all of them.

We had a fun night watching Nathan raced in the 27th Musco Fall Challenge last night.
There were alot of cars there.
It was a chilly night, but fun spending it with family.
Manda, the 3 boys, Mark (Brayden's other Papa), my sister Julie, Mattie & Luke were all there.
Nathan got 2nd in his & 9th in main- so not a bad night over all for the field of cars that were there.
At least we came home with the car all in one piece.
(Nathan has totaled more than one car at this annual race before.)
And there were some totaled cars there tonight.
(Which is very sad & I hate to see- but thankful no drivers were hurt- just the cars.)

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment