Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

A COOL Gate Card Fold- using the 'Harvest of Thanks' stamp set!

Good morning-
Happy Monday to you all!

Here is a card that everyone at my October workshops made.
I love the gate fold of it!
I created it using the new Envelope Maker.
 Check it out.....cool huh!

 Here it is opened up.
I just cut the small flaps off the envelope.
I played with it to get it so that it was a standard card size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2"), 
when it is folded shut.

Gate card size:
7 7/8 x 7 7/8- punch at 3 3/8" & the cut off small flaps!

'Harvest of Thanks' & 'Tags 4 You'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
dp:  Sweater Weather
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Envelope Maker, Big Shot, Decor Labels Collection framelits, Bitty Banner framelits, 
1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, glue dots, dimensionals, 
Ticket Duo Builder

I'm finally home today & will get to enjoy the boys!
It has been a busy last 5 days of stamping!
Tonight I'll be figuring out projects for my upcoming all day- Stamp 'Til You Cramp event.
This annual fall event is coming up on 10/26- so will be here before you know it!
AND my Fall Stamp 'Til You Cramp always one of my favorite classes of the year!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment: