Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

A 'Festive Flurry' Christmas card

Good morning!
Here is another one of the Christmas card options for my upcoming Christmas card class.
This snowflake card is a tent card layout.
 'Festive Flurry' & 'More Merry Messages'
cs:  Marina Mist, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
ink:  Marina Mist, Smoky Slate
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Magnetic Plateform, Festive Flurry Framelits, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Jumbo Rhinestones, dimensionals

Wow!!
Cathy had a great party yesterday!
It was so nice to meet her friends & have them join us to stamp!

Nathan got 4th last night at the races- but started 17th- so he did good!
G'ma enjoyed my night hanging out, playing games & reading books with Brayden.
We are off this morning to the annual Sigourney Fireman's Breakfast.
And then I'm home to become a stampin' maniac!
This is the 1st Sunday in many weeks that I don't have a stamp class- 
so I'm looking forward to being home. 
Lord knows I have tons to do!
Stamp 'Til You Cramp is only 6 days away!!
WOO HOO!
I can't wait!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment