Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

'Santa's List' Christmas card

Good morning!
Here is another one of my Christmas Card class cards.
It is a simple, yet elegant card created with 'Santa's List'.
'Santa's List' & 'Oh, Goodie'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Early Epsresso, Whisper White
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Pretty Prints Embossing Folder, Tasteful Trim Die, Word Window Punch, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, dimensionals

This week sure flew by!
Aunt Kathy came down the past 2 days to help me get left over cards that were cut all stamped & things put away from my classes that were last week.
I'm thankful for her help- as we spent several hours doing that with the 2 of us together, I can't imagine having done it alone.
I needed the boxes & things empty so that I can use the sets, ink pads, punches, etc. for creating & working on STYC projects for next weekend!

Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open with Steven & Deke getting their hair cut.
Now to find time to squeeze the 3 boys into my schedule, as they all need hair cuts too.
They probably aren't getting theirs cut until after STYC is over with, as every spare minute I have I'll be getting ready for it.

There is no school in Sigourney today due to Parent/Teachers Conferences that past 2 nights.
So Manda & I planned 2 months ago to take the 3 boys to the Pumpkin Patch at Grinnell.
We are off there this morning.
Deke has meetings all day.
 I am then home later this afternoon to stamp!
I'll be stamping all night- as I have Cathy's workshop in Cedar Rapids tomorrow morning that I will be creating & cutting for.
Plus I several boxes of stamps that I need to get sorted & bagged & ready for delivery too.
The guys are headed to Memphis, Missouri to race tonight.

I'm bummed- as this is my very favorite race track to go to & 
I'm not able to go with them this weekend.
I hope that Nathan has good luck!
Go #52 Wood Racing Team!
I'll be getting text message updates from Deke on the happenings at the races.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment