Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lovin' these SINGLE stamps!

Good morning!
Here is another card that I did at my October workshops!
Those joining me today for Jan & Jan's stampin' party will be making this cute card!
The 2 stamps I used here are both single stamps.
#134813- 'Christmas Star'= $9.95
#134777- 'Magical Season'= $5.95
Check out the small scallop rotary cutter blade I used to cut along the top edge!
And the twine is 2 string from the unraveled Burlap Ribbon.
 'Christmas Star' & 'Magical Season'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
dp:  Season of Style Designer Paper
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Paper Snips, Burlap Ribbon (unraveled it to tie the bow), Natural Trim Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots, Simply Scored Tool, Stampin' Trimmer -with the Rotary Addition & Small Scallop Rotary Cutting Blade on it, Crop-a-dile
My inspiration for this card was from a swap that I received at Founders from Winona Semler, whom is a Canadian Demonstrator.

I'm off to stamp again today!
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment