Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A 'Joyful Christmas' card....

Good morning!
Happy Hump day!
Wow......I do believe this is my favorite card for my upcoming Christmas card class.
And I do have to admit that it was not my favorite stamp set in the 
Holiday Catalog when I first saw it!
But these are my colors too!
I love Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler too.

Check out the new Gold Glitter in the center of the Poinsettia.
'Joyful Christmas' & 'Joy to the World'
cs:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Pretty Prints Embossing Folder, Multi-Purpose Glue, Gold Glitter, Scissor Snips, dimensionals 
 
 I finally got all of my Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects figured out last night!
WOW!
They are all amazing!
Now I need to find time to start creating & cutting them all!
I am so EXCITED about this upcoming class & I can't wait to spend my day stamping with everyone that will be joining me on October 26th for this annual fall event.

My Aunt Kathy is going to come help me today with some stamping stuff.
Bless her! 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment