Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Smoky Slate Snowflake card

Hello!
Here is the last one my set of 3 snowflake cards for my Christmas Card class/kit.
 I just love this Circle (Flip) Thinlit!
And I love the new Smoky Slate (light gray) color!

'Festive Flurry' & 'Joy to the World'
cs:  Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Card (Flip) Thinlit, 2 2/12" Circle Punch, Festive Flurry Framelits, Large Rhinetson, Snow Flurry embossing folder, dimensionals 

I am still alive!!
Wow.....I'm beat & feel like I've been ran over by a truck.
But I finally got some sleep last night, as I slept for about 10 hours straight!
Wow- that is probably more sleep than than I've had combined the rest of the whole week!

Yesterday's Fall Stamp' Til You Cramp was WONDERFUL!
Thanks to all of you that joined me for this annual Stamp Camp.
I had a room full of ladies that all had so much fun stamping together & creating all of the projects that I had for them to make.
I honestly don't even know how many projects I created & they stamped yesterday.
It was LOTS & LOTS!
I will count them soon- as I'm headed back to start picking & packing up everything.

Last night I just walked out the door & left the huge mess when the last ladies were done.
I'll spend my whole day over there today cleaning up.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday & can enjoy this beautiful Fall day!
Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for another stamped creation that I'll be sharing with you!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment