Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another Poinsettia Christmas card.....

Good morning!

Here is another card that I designed for my upcoming Christmas card class.
 Isn't it a beautiful card!
(I will update my posts with supply lists sometime in the next few days.)

Wow- Mackenzy came yesterday & spent the day working on my trim & flooring!
He isn't quite done- but made alot of progress & did an awesome job!
He is very picky & I love his corners & edges, as he puts precision & detail into his work.
I don't have enough trim for him to finish the job, so I will make a trip to Menards the first part of next week & get a few more oak pieces to get stained & varnished for him to come back sometime next week & get it all done!
I didn't have time for him to be here.....as I needed to be stamping every spare minute I had.
But I have also been wanting him to get here to do this for me- so I'm not going to complain but be thankful & whatever I get done, I get done for STYC.

The twins loved watching Mackenzy working on the trim & he was so good with them. 
You can tell he has 2 little boys at home & is a wonderful daddy. 
He ate lunch with us too since he was here, so that he didn't have to run to town.
 I made baked shell taco salads.
It was nice to visit with him & I think he liked my tacos as he had seconds.

Aunt Kathy is stopping by today & I'm sending some pieces home for her to Big Shot cut for me.
Plus Judy has been doing some Big Shot cutting for me too!
I have so many cute projects to share & I can't wait for the girls to see them on Saturday at my STYC!

Ok....back to work I go!
I hope the boys play well today & I'm going to try to find a good movie for them to watch while I create & cut.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment