Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

A perfect punch art pumpkin!

Good morning!
Happy Halloween!!!
I am so "thankful" for alot in my life.
I treasure all of those that I met over the years that have stamped with me.
And I'm especially thankful for all of my dear demonstrator friends that I have met over the years too.
Sherri Peters is one of those special friends & the creator of this awesome card!
I CASED this for one of my STYC cards last weekend.
This card was a HUGE hit as one of the favorites of many of my stampers!
Sherri is very sweet & so talented & I'd call her a punch art queen.
I met her a few years ago on one of our incentive trips.
On our trip to Fiji in May Deke & I spent quite abit of time with her & her husband Mike &
 then I hung out with Sherri at Founders in September too. 
This awesome card is her Founders swap! 
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
ink:  Pumpkin Pie (sponged around the edges of the ovals)
supplies:  Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits Die, Pretty Prints embossing folder, Modern Label punch, Extra Large Oval punch, sponge, White Twine, Scoring Tool, dimensionals

When it rains it pours.......yesterday was not the best of days.
It seemed that everything we did around here was wrong.

My repair man did get the part for my frig & put it on- so that is now fixed.
We got some errands ran & got drenched from the rain.
I got Drakes hair cut- (now to get Brody's done).
I got the rest of our Oak trim sanded, stained & varnished for Makenzy to come finish putting on-
he hopes to come next Tuesday!
And I spent several hours last night catching up on bookwork- SU!, personal & farm.

Tonight is Trick-or- Treat night & I need to get the boys treats finished.
I'm looking forward to seeing them in their costumes.

It is a new day & I'm hoping that the sun shines & things are good around here.

Wishing you a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween this Thursday!

Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susie!! Thank you for putting my card on your blog!!!! How exciting!!!
    I love you! I love you!!!!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Sherri! I love you too!! You are just an amazing stamper & WONDERFUL friend!! I love your card & so does everyone else! See you in January at Leadership??? HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete