- Start with a piece of cardstock cut in half long-wise: 4-1/4" x 11".
- Score a diagonal line from one corner to the opposite corner.
- Fold on the score line.
- Fold in half to make a card with even sides.
- To make the designer paper layers, trim 1/4" off each side and use the cutting blade instead of the scoring blade using the instructions above.
- It fits perfectly in one of our regular 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" medium envelopes.
stamp set: 'Wrapped in Warmth'
card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
designer paper: This Christmas Specialty DSP
ink: Garden Green
other: 1 1/2" Circle Punch; 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
note: I used our SU! Paper Cutter to score the diagonals with.
Here is another cute twist card I did a few years ago!! Click HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
Yesterday was a quite day. I worked on farm bookwork. And Deke worked on the farm all day. The Seeley family came out to eat lunch with us- so we were happy to see them!!!
I am starting to feel a little better, so the meds are starting to work. Today I'm home all day- except for a few errands I have to run to Sigourney to do. I hope to get caught up on piles of things. Deke will be home all day again to work on the farm catching up on his things too.
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!