Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

A fun twist fold Christmas card

This is a fun twist Christmas card that everyone at my Holiday Extravaganza class made last month.
 Measurements:
  • Start with a piece of cardstock cut in half long-wise: 4-1/4" x 11".
  • Score a diagonal line from one corner to the opposite corner. 
  • Fold on the score line.
  • Fold in half to make a card with even sides.  
  • To make the designer paper layers, trim 1/4" off each side and use the cutting blade instead of the scoring blade using the instructions above. 
  • It fits perfectly in one of our regular 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" medium envelopes.
This layout is perfect to make pockets to use for cash or gift cards.
I put the words in the middle- on the inside of the card!
So what do you think?  It is cute huh!  And this designer paper is so pretty too. 

stamp set: 'Wrapped in Warmth'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  This Christmas Specialty DSP
ink:  Garden Green
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch; 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
note:  I used our SU! Paper Cutter to score the diagonals with.

Here is another cute twist card I did a few years ago!! Click HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
+++++++
Yesterday was a quite day.  I worked on farm bookwork.  And Deke worked on the farm all day.  The Seeley family came out to eat lunch with us- so we were happy to see them!!!  

I am starting to feel a little better, so the meds are starting to work.  Today I'm home all day- except for a few errands I have to run to Sigourney to do.  I hope to get caught up on piles of things.  Deke will be home all day again to work on the farm catching up on his things too.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment