Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

'Scentsational Season' Tree Twist card


Happy Friday!  
Here is a card that I'll be sharing at my workshops this month.  It is a cool TWIST card.  All of the ladies made it last night & it was a big hit!

'Scentsational Season', 'Border Banter' & More Merry Messages

cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Snow Festival Designer Paper
ink:  Gumball Green & Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Big Shot, Holiday Collection Framelits, Rhinestones (colored in with a permanent red marker), Merry Minis (star), Paper Piercing tool & mat, dimensionals, glue dot, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch
 The inside has a pocket that you can keep open or glue shut.
This would make a great pocket for a gift card, money or a note!
Just think of the possibilities you could create using the TWIST fold!
And it fits into our Medium envelopes.
  • card stock= 4 1/4 x 11" 
  • score diagonally from corner to corner (the long direction)
  • fold on scored line
  • then fold in half like a card
  • decorate however you choose 
  • Easy!
I had a great group of ladies that joined me to stamp last night.
I enjoyed my evening & I think they did too.
We even had a husband join us for the evening to watch & visit.
He was the chauffeur for his wife who is on crutches.

Today I'm home all day with the twins.  
I have to clean the house from class last night & cut card stock & repack for my workshop on Sunday.  
Nancy & Lynda are going to be co-hostesses.  
They have TONS of friends joining them for the afternoon to stamp! 
If everyone comes that has RSPV'd it will be my biggest workshop ever. 
Woohoo!!
I'm excited to share with them!!

My brother in-law & sister-in-law from Illinois are home with their family from Pennsylvania joining them including their new grand-daughter Katie (whom we have never met yet).
I can't wait! 
So we are looking forward to spending time with Deke's family this weekend.  
We will all be getting together tomorrow evening at his parents home. 
(Which is right beside our home.)
I'm bringing the meatballs for supper.  
All five of the great-grandkids will all be under the same roof at the same time for the first time ever.

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment