Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012



Happy Veterans Day!
I am thankful for all of those who have served & continue to serve in our nation's Armed Forces.
We are blessed to live in America!
AND so thankful for our freedom! 

 
Good morning!  WOW......what a busy weekend.  I had a great party yesterday with Lynda & Nancy & their friends yesterday!!  Lots of stampin' fun was had by all!  It was great to have meet so many new ladies.  I loved sharing!

I'm draggin' today....been going 100 mph for too long.  
A new start to another crazy week here!

 Here is an elegant card that we did at Linda's workshop.  I love the Silver Glimmer paper.  It is beautiful & looks amazing with our cool Snow Flurry snowflake die.
'Greetings for the Season'
cs:  Night of Navy, Whisper White & Silver Glimmer 12x12 Paper
ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz die, Northern Flurry embossing folder,
dimensionals, glue dots & Basic Rhinestones

My mom & aunt Virginia are stopping by to visit the twins & me this morning.
Looking forward to seeing them.

Have a great day!!

Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment