Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Another 'Bold Snowflake'

Good morning!

WOW- wishing our beautiful daughter a very Happy Birthday today!!  What a special woman she has grown up to be.  She is a wonderful daughter, wife, mother, teacher, friend, etc.  We are so proud of her!  Love ya Manda!

Today I want to share another 'Bold Snowflake' card.  It is the exact same colors as the one I posted yesterday, but it is just a different fold.

I'll update this with the supply list tomorrow.
I just love this stamp set- so striking!
Today is my Christmas card class & I'm trying to get everything ready for that.  Looking forward to spending my day with a few friends stamping.  I sitll have alot I want to get done before everyone gets here.  I have pumpkin bars baking & potatoe soup is in the crock pot.  

Tonight we have Nathan's racing banquet for the Southern Iowa Speedway in Osky to celebrate the 2012 racing season there.  We will all be going together as a family- including our little racing fans!
And of course the rest of our racing family- Mark, Beth & Josh too. 

  
Here is a great family photo of Manda, Steve, Brody & Drake.

Still can't believe she is my baby. 
Where does time go?

Ok.....gotta run. 
Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment