Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Hope you have a 'Wonderfall' Day!

Good morning!

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful day yesterday & got to spend it with family & friends counting all of our many blessings!

We had a very nice day with family but it went so fast.  Any time spent with family it awesome!

Here is a cute fall card using the set- 'Wonderfall'.  

'Wonderfall' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Soft Suede, More Mustard, Canjun Craze & Very Vanilla
ink:  Versamark pad & Soft Suede
supplies:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents die, Woodgrain embossing folder, Word Window punch, 3/8" Tafetta ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot, champagne shimmer spray

 I hope you have a fabulous day!
I'm sure some of you will be working & some of you will be shopping.
I am not a shopper- little alone when there is a crowd.
I'm home all day & excited about that.
I'm going to do bookwork & run to the bank this morning.
Then this afternoon I need to make some sympathy cards & clean my stamp studio.
Tomorrow Shanoah is coming to work on her wedding invites.
So need to get ready for that.
And I've got to get my calendars figured out & start cutting them.
My fist calendar class is next weekend!
YIPEE!

Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment