Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Here is a sneak peek of a NEW set in the upcomig Occasion Catalog.

Good morning!  Here is the card that I made Manda for her birthday last weekend.  It is made using a new stamp set that will be available to purchase in the upcoming NEW Occasions Catalog beginning 01/03/13.  

'Feel Goods'
cs:  Baja Breeze, Primerose Petals, Whisper White
Patio Party Designer Paper
ink:  Midnight Muse
supplies:  White Gel Pen, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, Elegant Butterfly punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die


 Gosh- I LOVE this QUOTE!
This is a cool new stamp set.
Wait until you see the rest of the stamps that are in this set.
Heck- wait until you see the Occasion Catalog.
IT IS AMAZING!!!
I don't know how SU! can come up with so many awesome new products to share with us.
But I am thrilled they do & I can't wait to share them with you in the coming months!
Watch out- I have LOTS to share!

School gets out early today.
I have noodles to make & several things to get done in preparation for Thanksgiving tomorrow.
Gosh......we have so much to be thankful for this year!
Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined a year ago that I'd be home caring for the twins & making sure that Brody didn't miss a beat in his learning after his surgery.  And he is remarkably super smart & advanced for his age.  This is so rewarding!  I'm thankful that Deke & I get to enjoy the boys each day, share in their growing up & hopefully make it easier for Manda & Steve to not worry about them while they are at work.

The boys & I sure had a fun day yesterday helping Papa with his new baby piggies.
(If you couldn't tell by seeing the photos I posted yesterday afternoon.)
After spending our morning outside we came in to eat lunch, get hair cuts, take their baths AND then they both slept for a couple of hours.
Guess we wore them out.
I know I was tired too.

Tomorrow morning we get the rest of our baby piggies delivered.
Hoping that Brayden can come help- as he is a true farm boy & loves anything to do with the farm.
I know he felt bad he didn't get to help us yesterday since he had pre-school.

Happy Hump Day!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment