Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh Mr. Gingerbread Man!

Good morning-
I'm lovin' this little gingerbread man!!  He has such a big smile!  Wish my little guy did.....we have a sick little boy (Brody).  He got sick yesterday.  I feel so bad for him.  Hope he is better soon.  Yesterday was a long day.  We spent most of our day in the rocking chair- cuddling.   I am hoping he & everyone at their home got some sleep last night.  I'll find out soon when they get here, as Manda has an early meeting today, so they will be here soon.

'Scentsational Season' & 'Open Sleigh'
cs:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
ink:  Early Espresso & Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Labels Collection framelits, Holiday Collection framelits, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, Rhinestones, Red Sharpie marker, dimesionals, glue dots
Hoping you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment