Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

SOMETHING OLD WITH SOMETHING NEW!

Woo Hoo!
The NEW Catalog starts TODAY!!
It goes live at Noon.
I am so EXCITED- aren't you!
I have a HUGE Wish List. 
Shown above is one of the New 2014-2016 In Colors...Blackberry Bliss.
Isn't it a very pretty deep purple?

Yesterday was an awesome day, as I had my 1st New Catalog Open House with my gals in N. Liberty.
The all LOVED the NEW In Colors!!
I think that this NEW Blackberry Bliss color was the favorite of many there.
It will be interesting for me to see what everyone else's favorite NEW In Color is.
I will have to poll everyone else later to see if we all agree or not.
Then I'll have to let you know which is my NEW favorite one too!
So here is the NEW Blackberry Bliss shown with 2 old colors- Elegant Eggplant & Perfect Plum.
Don't they look great together!
And be sure to check out the new Blackberry Bliss ribbon.
I LOVE it!
It is so soft & easy to work with.

We've started out our day on the go.
Deke has meetings all day today- one this morning & then home to chore 
& off again tonight to another one.  
G'ma has all 3 boys!
And then will spend my night stamping for my upcoming Open Houses.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment