Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Here is a great masculine card!

Good morning!
Here is a great masculine card that I made for a swap that I was in.
Isn't it cool!
I made it with the new Envelope Punch Board.
I just love it!
The top flips open.
 'Remembering Christmas' & 'Wetlands'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
ink:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing folder, Circle framelits, sponge, Paper Snips, Envelope Punch Board

Our day yesterday was fun with Ryker joining us.
The boys played well together.
And Brayden was here to visit awhile after school.
He was excited that Papa was hauling in bales from the field that he mowed, raked & had baled from our cornstalks left from picking our corn last weekend.

When it rains it pours.....as my ice maker leaked all over my kitchen floor.
I have fans on it drying it out now.....so upset as we just got the trim on in the kitchen last Tuesday from the water damage in July from my washing machine.
Uggh......I just want my house to be all done & put back in order again.

Today I'm hopefully going to get caught up on lots of things that happened last week that I didn't have time to do since I was getting ready for STYC.
And then tonight I'm a farmer & will be helping Deke outside.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love the card! :). How did you make it? Plz share. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I love it too!! I used the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board to make it.

    I haven't ever seen another one like it- it is an original. This is what I did.....card stock = 7 6/8" x 7 6/8"- punch & score at 3 3/8"; then cut off 2 of the flaps.

    You will need to play with your measurements on scrap paper too.....as it will depend on how close your punch & how you score as to how it turns out. I wanted the card to be a standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" card when finished.

    Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete