Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sweetest Christmas DSP strip glass ornament

This is a pretty glass ornament that was one
of my Holiday Extravaganza projects!
 
I put DSP strips inside of the ornament and then added Ribbon, 
 a snowflake decal & Iridescent Rhinestone too!
The snowflake is die cut from the 
Celebrations Tag Dies- #159866= $39.00 page 67 Holiday Catalog
& some retired Red Decal sheets

How did I do it?
  • 12- 4 x 1/4" curled strips of DSP
  • I curled the DSP by rolling it around a pencil
  • then I put them down inside the glass ornament

My customers are spoiled, as I do LOTS of the prep work ahead of time for them.

Check out my piles of ribbon, bows & snowflakes that I did the prep work for ahead of time.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
non Stampin' Up!- glass ornaments I bought at Hobby Lobby
Retired Stampin' Up!- 
  • Sheer Red Ribbon (on clearance rack now)
  • Red Decal sheet that I cut snowflakes out of
snowflake die:  #159866- Celebrations Tag Dies= $37.00 on page 67 in the Holiday Catalog
dsp:  #159559- Sweetest Christmas= $12.00 on page 9 in the Holiday Catalog
other:  Glue Dots; Iridescent Rhinestones
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment