Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Peace To You Holiday Ornament

This is a pretty holiday ornament I made using the 
# 159776- 'Peace To You' stamp set= $23.00, on page 41 in the Holiday Catalog.

The background is a 2 5/8 x 2 5/8" piece of Starry Sky card stock
that I embossed using the Splatters Embossing Folder.
Here is what the back side of the ornament looks like.
The words are from the
#156353- 'Merriest Moments' stamp set= $22.00, on page 23 in the Holiday Catalog. 
 
This holiday ornament is one of the projects everyone
joining me at my upcoming Annual Holiday Extravaganza will be making!
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Peace to You' (Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus); 'Merriest Moments' (words)
card stock:
  • Starry Sky- 2 5/8 x 2 5/8"
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- die cut 2 1/4" scalloped circle  
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- die cut 2" scalloped circle
  • Basic White- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp onto & die cut out Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus
  • Basic White- 1/4 x 2 1/4"- stamp words onto
ink:  Starry Sky
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Scalloped Circle Dies; Splatters Embossing Folder; Starry Sky 1/8" Metallic Ribbon; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. beautiful!! where did you get the frame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry! I am glad you like this too. I honestly am not sure where I got the frame. I have had it for a long time. It probably came from Hobby Lobby years ago- I am guessing.

      Delete