Pages

Monday, October 24, 2022

Christmas Barn Bundle

Wow- check this out!
 
This barn scene is one of my upcoming Holiday Extraganza projects!
Everyone joining me at this class will get to make this.
Isn't it pretty!!
I just love this Christmas Barn Bundle!
Look how I added a velcro dot to the back of it so 
that if  someone wanted to make another scene, they could change it!
 
I bought this metal tin decor at Dollar Tree.
It is a 5 1/2" circle.
It has a twine loop at the top to be able to hang it up with.
NOTE:  The 5" Stitched Circle Die is one my friend Rita had.
It is not a SU! die.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Christmas Barn' & 'Merriest Moments' (words)
card stock:
  • Basic White- 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"- die cut 5" stitched circle
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp barn, die cut it & color it with Stampin' Blends
  • Basic White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp wreath, die cut it & color it with Stampin' Blends
  • Soft Suede- 1" strip- die cut fence.  I cut this is half & used 1/2 of it on each side of the barn
  • Crumb Cake- 1" strip- stamp words onto & then I used scissors & fussy cut around it
  • White Glimmer- 3/4" strip- die cut tiny snowflakes
ink:  Memento & Old Olive
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Cherry Cobbler, Light Soft Suede
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Barn Dies; Snowfall Puff Paint; Heat Tool; dimensionals; mini dimensionals; multipurpose liquid glue
non- SU!: 5" Stitched Circle die that is my friend Rita's; velcro dot; tin decor
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment