Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

Jingle Jingle Jingle

Here is another cute holiday card!
 
I used these items from the Holiday Catalog.
#153438- 'Jingle Jingle Jingle' stamp set= $22 pg. 26
#1596940- 'Spruced Up' stamp set= #18 pg. 13
AND
#159596- Santa Express Memories & More Cards & Envelopes= $11- pg. 17,
that contains 20 cards/envelopes.
 
The DSP is from the Celebrate Everything Host DSP pack.
 This is one of my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza projects
that everyone joining me will be making.
 
I used my Stamparatus to stamp the words & Christmas lights.
I colored the words using Stampin' Blends.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Jingle Jingle Jingle'; 'Spruced Up'
card base:  Santa Express Memories & More Cards/Envelopes
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade- 2 1/2 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/4" strip- stamp tree & die cut
  • Basic White- 2 1/4 x 4"- stamp words onto using the Stampartus & Shaded Spruce ink, color with Stampin' Blends
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5 1/2"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Celebrate Everything Host DSP- 2 x 6"
ink:  Shaded Spruce
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Poppy Parade; Light & dark Shaded Spruce
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Spruced Up Outlines Dies; Wink of Stella; Real Red Rhinestones; dimensionals, Stamparatus

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment