Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Rustic Harvest

This is a cute pumpkin/fall card!
I love the way it turned out.
It is a totally Susie card!
And the inspiration came from a card that my friend Ruth Bingle sent to me. 
 
I used the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder
& ripped a strip of it to showcase the
Rustic Harvest DSP! 
 
This is a fun z fold card!
Notice the twine?
I separated it & only used about half of it so that it wasn't so thick & bulky!
How did I rip it?
I measured about 1 1/4" from both edges of card & ripped towards myself.
Then roll up the piece you rip, stick it down with adhesive of your choice. 
I then added a piece of 2 x 4" DSP behind the ripped opening, 
so that it showed thru to the front side.

Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Hello Harvest'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"-  score at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2" for a z fold card base
  • Basic Black- 1/2 x 2 3/4"
  • Cajun Craze- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Cajun Craze- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Rustic Harvest DSP- 2 x 3"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder; Festive Pearls; Double Oval Punch; Silver Threaded Twine; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment