Pages

Monday, October 3, 2022

Cottage Wreath Bundle

This is my 'stepped up card' version of the card I made using the 'Cottage Wreaths' Bundle,
while participating along with the on line Stampin' Up! World Card Making Day event.
Cottage Wreaths Bundle- #159659= $52.00
This is the card that SU! shared at their World Card Making Day Event on 10/1/22.
What a pretty card huh!
This is a very versatile & awesome bundle!!
It is one that I know I'll use often!
 
I will update this post with supplies & measurements hopefully soon.
I will hopefully caught up in the next few days!
I was gone all weekend & am going 100 mph right now 
getting ready for a jam packed October month of LOTS of stamp classes.  
 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment