Pages

Friday, October 21, 2022

Peace To You

WOW!
What a gorgeous stamp set this is!
I just love it!
 
Check out this pretty card!!!
I used the 'Peace To You' stamp set.
 
If you look closely can you tell that I stamped the church scene
onto Vellum, put Clear Embossing Powder over it & heat set it.
I added some Snowfall Accents Puff Paint too! 
WOW!
This is what I stamped on the inside.
 For the Starry Sky background piece I just crinkled the card stock!
Yup- I wadded it up & then smoothed it back out some for added texture.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Peace To You'
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Starry Sky- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"- crinkle for added texture
  • Starry Sky-  1 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3 1/2" strip- die cut scalloped circle
  • Basic White- 1/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 2 3/8"- stamp words onto
  • Vellum- 3" strip- stamp church onto using the Stamparatus.  Add Clear Embossing Powder, Heat set & then die cut with 2 1/2" circle die.  Add Snowflake Accents Puff Paint & heat set.
ink:  Starry Sky
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Snowflake Accents Puff Paint; 
Embossing Additions Tool Kit; Iridescent Rhinestones; Starry Sky Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots; Heat Tool; Clear Embossing Powder
 EMBOSSING ADDITIONS TOOL KIT
#159971- EMBOSSING ADDITIONS TOOL KIT= $27.00-
includes tray, Embossing Buddy, Brush & Crafting Tweezers

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment