Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Gnomes

Oh my gosh.....check out these adorable gnomes!!!
This is a totally Susie project & I LOVE the way it turned out!
 
I'm super excited as.......
This is one of my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza projects!
Everyone joining me at this annual class will get to make this framed gnome decor.
 Bless my dear friend Teri, as she helped me by die cutting all of the gnomes.
So the gnomes will be in baggies for you & all you'll have to do is 
stamp the words & punch them out!
You'll then be ready to assemble this project!
WOO HOO!
Which do you like better?
 
Everyone at the class can choose whichever word choice they want......
b e l i e v e
OR
w e l c o m e
I used my Statmparatus & a 1" strip of Basic White card stock
to stamp the letters onto.
So all of the letters for each word can be stamped all at one time 
& then easily punched out with the coordinating Best Label Punch!
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set: 'Alphabest' (letters) & 'Joyful Flurry' (snowflakes)
card stock:
  • Basic White- 4 x 11 1/2"- stamp snowflakes onto this.  NOTE:  You'll need to cut down a 12x12" Basic White card stock in order to get it long enough for all the gnomes to fit.
  • Basic White- 2" strip- die cut beard
  • Basic White- 1 x 8 1/2"- stamp words onto using the Stamparatus & the punch out with the Best Label Punch
  • Soft Suede- 1" strip- die cut boots
  • Petal Pink- 1" strip- die cut nose
designer paper:  Celebrate Everything Host DSP-  2" strip of the 7 patterns of DSP shown above- die cut hats
inks: Pacific Point, Pool Party & Balmy Blue- to stamp snowflakes
Stampin' Write Markers:  Pool Party & Pacific Point to make splatters with snowflakes
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Gnome Dies; dimensionals; glue dots; Best Label Punch; Iridescent Rhinestones; Stamparatus

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

9 comments:

  1. Good morning! Beautiful! The frame is so pretty too. Where did you get it please and what are dimensions? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! The measurement for the stamped snowflake cardstock piece that the gnomes are attached to is above in the supplies/measurements that I have provided. It is 4 x 11 1/2" & I attached this directly to the base of the silver platter using my Tear & Tape. This is plastic silver colored platter that I bought at Dollar Tree (not a frame). Hope this helps you. Happy Stamping!

      Delete
    2. So Cute! Thanks for the info!

      Delete
    3. You are welcome. Happy Stamping!

      Delete
  2. Would love to find the tray did you buy recently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a platter that I bought within the past month at Dollar Tree.

      Delete
  3. How did you make splatters with the markers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I carefully FLICKED the tip side of my Stampin' Blends & Stampin' Write Markers with the cap lid edge to splatter the ink on these. Just be careful that you don't ruin the ends of them. I show how to do this at a class, but have this done ahead of time, so that my tips don't get ruined. Sometimes to make splatters too- I put rubbing alcohol & few ink refill drops into Aqua Painters & then tap onto the Aqua Painter with another pen/pencil (something like that) to flick/splatter the color out too. Hope this info helps you! :)

      Delete