Pages

Friday, October 14, 2022

Spooky Halloween Treat Box

This is a spooky Halloween treat box!
It is one of the 5 projects everyone joining me for my 
Halloween Class will be making this week!
 
I used the awesome Aspen Tree Dies, along 
with the 'Scary Cute' bundle & the 'Alphabest Bundle! 
 
How did I make the box?
  • 6 x 12" card stock- score at 5 1/2" & 6 1/2", turn & score at 1" & 5"
  • cut as shown below
  • Add Tear & Tape along 2 outside edges.
  Here is the pattern!
 
This is how I cut it & where I added the Tear & Tape to the box!
I used my Stamparatus to stamp the SPOOKY letters onto.
And I then punched out the letters using the Best Label Punch.
After I added the Basic Gray ink I then stamped the Frankenstein.
And then finished assembling the box as shown below.

The finished box is 4 x 5 1/2" x 1" wide.
So you can fill it up with lots of your favorite candies 
or another gift of your choice.
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp sets:  'Scary Cute' & 'Alpahabest'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 6 x 12"- score at 5 1/2" & 6 1/2", turn & score at 1" & 5"
  • Smoky Slate- 3 7/8 x 5 3/8"- using Blending Brush, add Basic Gray ink onto this
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 5 1/4"- die cut with Aspen Tree Dies
  • Basic Black- 1" strip- die cut bats
  • Pumpkin Pie- 1" strip- stamp SPOOKY onto using the Stamparatus
  • Daffodil Delight- 1 1/4" strip- die cut 1" circle & add Wink of Stella to it
ink:  Basic Gray & Black Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Scary Silhouettes Dies; Aspen Tree Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; Tear & Tape; Best Label Punch
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment