Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Soft Seedlings Baby Wipe Technique

Isn't this just gorgeous!!
This is a totally Susie card!
 It is one of the projects everyone joining me for my upcoming
Holiday Extravaganza event this weekend will be making.
 
I did the baby wipe technique when stamping the leaves.
How did I do it?
I folded a baby wipe in quarters & put inside a clear case.
Then add drops of ink refill onto it.
I used Old Olive, Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze.
Then press stamp into the baby wipe- using this as your ink pad.
Stamp leaves around edges of Basic White card stock.
You will have to re-ink your stamp each time you stamp to get the best leaf image.
NOTES:
I took this photo about 1/2 hour after I had put the ink refill drops onto the baby wipe. 
They have all ran together above.
BUT when you put them onto the baby wipe originally you'll have dots with spaces into between them.
You'll be able to make several cards out of just one baby wipe.
Since I'll be doing this at a class, I'll have to make NEW baby wipes several times.
As when the colors bleed too much it then starts to look muddy & the colors aren't as true & vibrant!
Notice how I added am embossed Vellum layer over the top of it!
I embossed the Vellum with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.
I put Stampin' Seal PLUS on all 4 corners of the embossed Vellum to attach it to the stamped card stock.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Soft Seedlings'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Crumb Cake- 3/4 x 3 3/4"- stamp words onto
  • Cajun Craze- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- stamp leaves onto
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
  • Vellum- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder
ink:  Cajun Craze
ink refills:  Cajun Craze, Old Olive & Crushed Curry
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder; Silver-Threaded Twine; Leaf Label & Amber Gems Combo Pack; Seal PLUS; dimensionals; glue dots
non-Stampin' Up!:  Baby Wipe

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment