Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Pinecone Jelly Jar Decor!

Check out this adorable Jelly Jar decor!

It is one of my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza projects
that everyone joining me will be making.
Look at it from the top view.
Isn't it so CUTE!

I used the Decorated Pine Dies with the Christmas Pinecone Dies
and added in a Textural Elements sprig too.
I colored the berries with my Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend 
& added Wink of Stella over them!
Notice how I added a battery tea light to the inside.
AND I LOVE the words on the tag- 
as they are from the 'Christmas Barn' stamp set.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Christmas Barn' (words)
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- stamp words & die cut stitched circle with Stylish Shapes Dies
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- die cut pinecones
  • Soft Suede- 2" strip- die cut pinecones
  • Garden Green- 4 1/4" strip- die cut pines
  • Real Red- 1" strip- punch out small heart
designer paper:  Gingham Cottage DSP- die cut 2 1/2" circle
ink:  Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Cherry Cobbler- color berries onto wooden Textural Elements sprig
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Decorated Pine Dies; Christmas Pinecone Dies; Stylish Shapes Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Textural Elements; Silver-Threaded Twine; dimensionals; glue dots; Adhesive Sheets; Linen Thread; Take Your Pick Tool (to make hole to put linen thread into on the tag)
retired:  Heart Punch
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment