Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Peaceful Deer Bundle

Is this a Christmas card?
OR
Is this just a great guy card?
I think it could be either.
But my intention is that is it for a male family members birthday card! 
I hope he likes it!
 
I used the 'Peaceful Deer' Bundle.
I combined the Painted Christmas DSP & the Timber 3D Embossing Folder with it.
The fun circle is from the Painted Label Dies on page 164 in the Annual Catalog.
 
A couple years ago I did a cute birthday hat card with this same layout.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Peaceful Deer'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake-  4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2'- fold in half for card base
  • Early Espresso- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 1 1/2 x 1 3/4"- emboss with Timber 3D Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake-  2 1/4 x 3 1/4"- emboss with Timber 3D Embossing Folder
  • Early Espresso- 1/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp words onto & diagonal cut ends with scissors
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/4" strip- die cut circle
designer paper:  Painted Christmas- 
  • 1 1/2 x 3 1/4"
  • 1 3/4 x 2 1/4"
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Timber 3D Embossing Folder; Painted Label Dies; Deer Builder Punch; Linen Thread; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment