Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Eden's Garden

WOW!
Check out these cards I made with the Eden's Garden Suite!
 
 
I think that the Stitched Greenery Die & the Gold Metallic Specialty Paper
go so great with this Ever Eden Specialty DSP!
If you look closely you can see that I used the Stitched Greenery Die
on the whole Evening Evergreen card front!
How did I do this?
I die cut the vine image I used to layer behind the words.
I didn't end up using it as just an outline image-
I used it as a whole image.
 So I put the center piece that should be cut out, 
back into the die.
 I  used Tear & Tape to hold it in place.
I then took my pokey from my Take Your Pick Tool
& removed this from the die, keeping it all together in one piece!
AND this is what it looks like!
Cool huh!

Both of the cards on today's post are exactly the same, 
except I changed the DSP pattern on them.
This one has a White background based DSP strips.
I think that the Gold Metallic Specialty Paper strip just adds that special bling to the card!
The DSP strips on this card are Soft Succulent based.
 I just LOVE this card & these words!
I think it is very elegant.
 Which card do you like better?
This or That?

Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  Eden's Garden
card stock:
  • Evening Evergreen- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Soft Succulent- 4 1/4"x 5 1/2"- stamp flowery image diagonally onto this going from the lower left corner to the top right corner & then die cut using the scalloped rectangle
  • Gold Metallic Specialty Paper- 1 x 4 3/4"
  • Evening Evergreen- 4" strip- die cut rectangle vine & use Tear & Tape to hold the center piece into this
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp words & die cut using the Hippo & Friends Dies
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Ever Eden DSP- 1 x 5 1/4" (x2)
ink:  Soft Succulent
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Eden's Dies; Scalloped Contours Dies; Stitched Greenery Dies; Hippo & Friends Dies; Soft Succulent Ribbon; Metallic Pearls (Gold); Tear & Tape; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment