Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Eden's Garden cards & box

Check out my one sheet wonder cards I made using the 
NEW Eden's Garden stamp set!
I also made a little box to hold all of these cards too!
 
How did I do this?
1.  I just stamped in the center of a 8 1/2 x 11" piece of Basic White card stock, doing vertically & then horizontally.
 
2. I then cut this into 1/2 at 4 1/4" & then at 5 1/2".  That gave me 4 separate pieces that all measure 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".
3.  I then cut 1/2" off of each of the outside edges on all 4 sides of each of these rectangles.  When they are trimmed down they will each measure- 3 3/4 x 5".
 So what do you think?
Neat huh!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  Eden's Garden
card stock:
  • Evening Evergreen- Vertical= 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; Horizontal= 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Soft Succulent- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- this is piece that has leaves/vines/berries stamped onto it
  • Ever Eden Paper- Vertical= 1 x 4"- tear in half & use under strip on both vertical cards; Horizontal= 1 x 5 1/4"- tear in half & use under strip on both horizontal cards.
  • Evening Evergreen-Vertical= 3/4 x 4"; Horizontal= 3/4 x 5 1/4"
  • Soft Succulent- 2 1/2" strip- punch out using Label Me Lovely Punch
  • Evening Evergreen- 2 1/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Basic White-2" strip- stamp words & die cut with circle or punch out using the Tailored Tag Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Evening Evergreen
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Tailored Tag Punch; Labely Me Lovely Punch; 2021-2023 In Color Gems (Evening Evergreen); Soft Succulent Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

I also made a little box that will hold all 4 of these cards, plus the envelopes!
Isn't it CUTE!
I just wrapped a 1 x 12" pieces of DSP around the box
& decorated it using the Seasonal Label Dies.
 Here is the pattern if you want to make this box.
  • Soft Succulent CS- 8 1/2 x 11"-score @ 2 3/4", 3 1/4", 7 3/4" & 8 1/4".
  • Turn & score at 1/2", 1", 7" & 7 1/2".
  • Then CUT OUT the 4 corners on the top & bottom both as shown by the shaded areas.
  • Add Tear & Tape along the one edge & bottom edge & fold.
NOTE:  The top flap is the little longer end
& this is shown in the pattern on the bottom side. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I hope you come again.
I post something new each day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including the measurements!!! So appreciate you not charging for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! Check out my blog each day- as I post something new & I always include supplies & measurements!!! Happy Stamping!! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete