Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Simple Saturday

 It is Simple Saturday!

Do you need to make a quick card?
DSP can be your best friend then!
Don't hoard all of that gorgeous DSP you have.
Use it to make some simple yet gorgeous cards!

Today's simple card is made using the Painted Christmas DSP.
I added the words from the 'Christmas to Remember' stamp set to go with it!
I just love the fun font & words in this stamp set.
AND these words are the perfect size to go with so many punches or dies!
Check out how I layered the words.
How did I do it?
  • I stamped the words onto a 1 1/2" strip of Basic White card stock.
  • I slid the strip in the Label Me Lovely Punch & lined it up so that there was even space on the top & bottom. 
  • I punched out the words.
  • I layered the words onto a  full punched out image of the Label Me Lovely Real Red punch out.
Here are the supplies & measurement.
stamp set:  'Christmas to Remember'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4'- fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 1 x 4" strip
  • Real Red- 2 1/2" strip- punch out with Label Me Lovely Punch
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Label Me Lovely Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Painted Christmas DSP- 4 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Real Red
other:  Label Me Lovely Punch; Red Rhinestones; Real Red Sheer Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SPECTACULAR Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment