Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Time of Giving with fall leaves!

Tis the Season to be THANKFUL, GRATEFUL & BLESSED!
These 3 words are some of my favorite words all year long,
but are especially fitting during this Thanksgiving season!
 
For this card I used the awesome 'Time of Giving' stamp set
coordinating Giving Gifts Dies.
 
How did I do the leaves?
I cut 3 strips that measure- 1 3/8 x 3 1/4", pushed them together so that the
edges of them were touching & stamped the leaves using Early Espresso ink.
 I then colored the leaves using my Stampin' Blends!
 
NOTE:  You should use Memento ink when coloring with the Stampin' Blends.
But I wanted the leaves to not be so crisp & dark, so I used my Early Espresso Classic Ink pad.
I let the leaf images dry quite awhile before I colored them.
AND as you can see they are not crisp & dark 
& that is the image that I was wanting to achieve here.
Notice how I die cut 3 of the leaves & popped them up!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Time of Giving'
card stock:
  • Bumblebee- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"- fold into a z fold for card basee
  • Pumpkin Pie- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Early Espresso- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Basic White- 1 3/8 x 3 1/2" (x3)- to stamp leaves onto
  • Early Espresso- 3/4 x 2 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3/8 x 2 1/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White-  2" strip- stamp cluster of 3 leaves onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil Delight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Giving Gifts Dies; Linen Thread; dimensionals; Glue Dots
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment