Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

Eden's Garden

Here are 3 different cards using the same stamp set, card stock & layout!
 I used the Eden's Garden Bundle & just LOVE IT!
The Eden's Garden Bundle is an early release Bundle from the upcoming 
January-June 2022 (Spring) Mini Catalog.
 
to find out more about this Eden's Garden Bundle/Suite!

I stepped these cards up......simple, casual & avid!!
Which one do you like better?
Which one is more your style of stamping?
 
I can honestly say that I love them all!
And I make all 3 of these style of cards to send out. 
The style of card I send out depends on what I'm needing the card for,
how many I'm making of it & who I'm sending it to.
This is a simple layout!
This one is a casual layout.
I added a colored Crumb Cake card stock base, the Basic White card stock layer 
& 2 Gold Gilded Gems.
AND this one is an avid card......
This card is a totally Susie card.
It has layers, embossing, ribbon, embellishments, etc....
And I made it into a fun z fold card- which is my favorite go to fold.

Here are the supplies & measurements for this cards.
stamp set:  'Eden's Garden' (flower image) & 'Peaceful Moments' (words)
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2'- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"- for card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake- 1 x 4"
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- die cut leaves
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- die cut label to layer behind the words
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Crumb Cake-
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Eden Dies; Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder; Seasonal Labels Dies; Gold Shimmer Ribbon; Gilded Gems; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment