Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving to you!!
I hope you have a special day & spend it with family or friends.
We are going to my sister's home today.
This will be the first time in 2 years we've been together 
as a family for a holiday! 

Check out today's card!!
 I combined the 'Delivering Cheer' stamp set 
& the 'Pretty Pumpkins' stamp set!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Delivering Cheer' & 'Pretty Pumpkins'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Pumpkin Pie- 3 x 4 1/2"; 1 1/2 x 2 1/8"
  • Bumblebee- 2 3/4 x 4 1/8"; 1 3/8 x 1 7/8"
  • Basic White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut with stitched rectangle- stamp girl into it
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp pumpkins, die cut with Detailed Pumpkins Dies & then fussy cut out to make pumpkins individual
  • Basic White- 1 3/4" strip-stamp words & die cut with stitched rectangle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Harvest Meadow DSP- 5 1/2 x 2"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive; Pumpkin Pie; Cajun Craze; Soft Suite; Daffodil Delight; Ivory
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Rectangle Dies; Detailed Pumpkin Dies; dimensionals; glue dots; Linen Thread; scissors
 
I am so grateful, thankful & blessed!!
Thank you for stamping with me & letting me share 
my love of stamping with you!
You are each a blessing in my life!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment