Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2021

One Sheet Wonder with Gorgeous Leaves

It is SIMPLE Saturday!
Check out these gorgeous cards!
 
I did another One Sheet Wonder using the 
'Gorgeous Leaves' stamp set!

I LOVE FALL!
And I think these cards turned out super cute.
They are clean & simple, yet sooooo pretty!
 
Look below to see how I did this.......
 1.  I stamped the various leaves randomly down the center of this
8 1/2 x 11" Basic White card stock- 
going both vertically & horizontally.
2.  I cut this in half- at 5 1/2" horizontally & 4 1/4" vertically.
3.  I then trimmed 1/2" off of one of the 4 1/4" ends & 1/2" off of one of the 5 1/2" ends.
I trimmed off of the edges that had the most WHITE space.   
(DO NOT TRIM OFF THE SIDES that have the more dense leaf images.)
4.  The White piece of card stock with the leaf images needed to 
measure 3 3/4 x 5" for the exact same layout on my cards shown here.
I stamped the leaves in these colors-
Old Olive, Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie.
The tiny cluster of leaves are stamped in Soft Suede.
And the splatters is stamped in Crumb Cake.
These words are from the 'Heartfelt Wishes' stamp set.
I made this card into a fun Z fold.
The base of this card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4" 
to make the Z fold.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Gorgeous Leaves' & 'Heartfelt Wishes'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- fold into a Z for card base
  • Old Olive- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- this is what has the leaves stamped onto it for the card front
  • Old Olive- 1 1/4 x 4"
  • Basic White- 1 x 3 3/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8"- for inside of card
inks:  Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
other:  Elegant Faceted Gems; Linen Thread; Dimensionals; Glue Dots

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment