Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Penguin Builder Punch

WOO HOO!
The Penguin Builder Punch is now back in stock!
I think it is just adorable!!
And I will be using it for my January 2022 Calendar page.
 
The project at my December classes each year is a 4x4" desk flip calendar.
My January 2022 page will be one of these 2 pages that are in the photo above.

 
I can't decide which one of the pages above I should use, as I like them both!
So now I need your help!

WHICH PAGE ABOVE DO YOU LIKE BETTER?
THIS or THAT??
  •   The Snowflakes stamped?  OR the Snowflakes Embossed?
  • The Penguin with a Real Red hat & scarf or a Misty Moonlight hat & scarf?
Please leave me a message below & let me know which you like better? 

Thanks so much for your help!
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

10 comments:

  1. I love the blue stamped snowflake one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the blue stamped snowflake one.

    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie, I like them both but the stamped snowflakes and the real red hat and scarf are more colorful and cheery. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the stamped blue snowflakes and matching blue penguin hat and scarf. So cute! And we've never had a penguin for January before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the blue stamped snowflakes and the red hat. So cheery and cute!

    ReplyDelete