Pages

Friday, October 8, 2021

Wood Jar covered DSP Holiday Home Decor

Look at these CUTE Wooden Jars that I covered with some DSP!

These were one of the projects for my Holiday Extravaganza class last weekend!

I bought these wooden Jar Decors at Dollar Tree & decorated them!
I used snowflake DSP on this one!
The DSP is from the RETIRED Peaceful Prints Sale-a-bration DSP.
 
I stamped the words onto a 1 x 4" strip of Basic White card stock, using the
'Heartfelt Wishes'- #156541= $21.00- pg. 57 in the Holiday Catalog!
 
The die cut snowflake is from the 
Stitched Snowflake Dies- #156455= $34.00- pg. 13 in the Holiday Catalog!
 On this one I used the reverse side of the DSP that was plaid, 
from the RETIRED Peaceful Prints Sale-a-bration DSP.
 
And I fussy cut out the words using my scissors on this one
& adhered them using Mini Dimensionals.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Heartfelt Wishes'
card stock:
  • Basic White- 1 x 4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut snowflake
designer paper:  RETIRED Peaceful Prints Sale-a-bration DSP
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Snowflake Dies; Red Rhinestone Jewels; Linen Thread; dimensionals; mini dimensionals

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment