Pages

Monday, October 11, 2021

A fun fold with Snowflakes using Knit Together

Here is a fun fold card, called a book binding fold- using the
'Knit Together' Bundle #156454= $45.75 in the Holiday Catalog on page 34.
See how it opens up like a book! 
And it looks like this when opened.
Notice how I decorated the inside of the card with some of the pieces I die cut out of the front.
I used my Stamparatus to stamp this 3 3/4 x 3 3/4" Misty Moonlight CS square,
using the 'Knit Together' stamp set.

I used the Knit Sweater Dies & cut the card stock square
 into pieces like shown above.
NOTE:  Make sure you stamp your sweater image first & then die cut.
You will want to be sure your dies are straight.
 I lined mine up so that they had the same pattern centered on all of them.
SEE how I drew little lines onto my snowflake die strip- so I could keep 
both the top & bottom snowflake strips cut out in the same pattern!
 
I then adhered these 3 separate pieces to a 4 x 4" Basic White card stock square.
 When adhering it I stuck down the top piece, the bottom piece & then
the middle piece- making sure I had even spacing on all sides.
So what do you think?
This is a fun bundle with lots of possibilities when creating with it.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements:
stamp set:  'Knit Together' & 'Words of Cheer' (for words)
cardstock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 4 1/4 & 5 1/2" for card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 4"- for outside layer of card
  • Might Moonlight- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"- stamp sweater image onto this & die cut it as shown
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words & die cut with small Hippo Die
  • Basic White- 4 x 4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  2020-2022 In Color Designer Paper- 1 x 4"
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Stamparatus; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Knit Sweater Dies; Hippo Dies; Basic Rhinestones; White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment