Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

I found this cute glass votive at Dollar Tree
& wrapped some snowflakes around it!

What a fun & simple project this is!
This votive would work great to hold some of your stamping supplies too-
liquid glue, scissors, bone folder, piercing tool, etc....
Don't you think that this is cool!!
I used the snowflake from the Giving Gifts Dies!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
 
How did I do it?
Basic White- 2 1/4 x 9"- die cut the snowflakes 3 different times & then wrap it around the votive.  I attached it using liquid glue & rolled up glue dots.  
Other Stampin' Up! supplies I used- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Giving Gifts Dies; Basic Rhinetones

NOTE:  This glass votive was a little smaller at the bottom than it was around the top edge.  So I snipped the Basic White Snowflake strip along the bottom edge in 2 spots on the snowflake rectangle seam & it then fit perfectly!!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment