Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Evergreen Elgance

 WOW!
I love this card too!
It is a totally Susie card!
 
It is a fun center gate card, with the front panel off set & layered onto it!
To make the trees a little more mute- I added a piece of Vellum over the top of them!
 
How do you adhere the Vellum to the card stock with the trees on it?
Use Seal or Seal Plus!  
They both work great!  
I just added a little Seal Plus (my favorite adhesive) 
to the 4 corners of the vellum & pressed onto the stamped trees.

And check out the pretty embossed Pines!
They are from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder that is 
on page 155 in the Annual Catalog!
 This is what it looks like when opened up!
 You could change the words on this card & it could be 
a card for almost any occasion!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my October monthly 
card classes will be making with me! 

stamp sets: 'Evergreen Elegance' (trees) & 'Holly Jolly Wishes' (words)
card stock:
  • Evening Evergreen- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 6 3/8"- this is a center gate fold card base
  • Soft Succulent- 3 1/4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with the pines in the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder pack
  • Evening Evergreen-2 1/2 x 4 1/2"
  • Basic White-2 1/4 x 4 1/4"- stamp trees onto
  • Vellum- 2 1/4 x 4 1/4"- adhere over the top of the trees (attach this using the Seal Plus in each corner of the Vellum)
  • Basic White-2 3/4" strip- stamp words & die cut using Hippo & Friends Dies
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Evening Evergreen
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Hippo & Friends Dies; Wintry 3D Embossing Folder pack (pines); Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave Ribbon; dimenionals; glue dots; Seal Plus

Gotta run.......
I am headed out the door to stamp again!
I can't wait to see all of you that are joining me today!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

4 comments: