Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Time of Giving Bundle

 This is just sooo pretty!!
I just LOVE blue & snowflakes & this card is just awesome!
I used the 'Time of Giving' Bundle on pg. 61 in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

This is a faux shaker card made with a Clear Envelope (50)-
#102619= $6.00- pg. 136 Annual Catalog.
It is so easy, so fun & so cool!
 
How did I do it?
  1. Add DSP to the inside of the clear envelope....putting it down into a corner.
  2. Fold over clear envelope on the backside & tape it down tight.  I used Tear & Tape to hold this.
  3. Add a little bit of the Subtles Shimmer Sequins.
  4. Seal the top shut.
  5. Add the snowflake die cut card stock piece over the top of the shaker using the Foam Adhesive Strips.
  6. I used the Tear & Tape again to stick the shaker/envelope to the Night of Navy card base.
  7. Then decorated the front with a little strip of Night of Navy DSP & some words over the top of it.
  8. Don't forget to add a little ribbon!

Last week I was blessed to have our Sister-In-Law Sheryl here to stay with us & visit.
We stamped a lot!
And it was so much fun!
She helped me with lots of projects that I working on for my annual team retreat.

This snowflake shaker card is one of the cards we made together.
The layout is a CASE (Copy) from the Holiday Mini Catalog- pg. 61,
but we changed it up some!
 Isn't it just gorgeous!!
I love the way it turned out!

Here are the supplies & the measurements.
stamp set:  'Time of Giving'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 5"- die cut snowflakes in this
  • Night of Navy- 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3/4 x 2 3/4"- stamp words onto & diagonally cut ends
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Beauty of the Earth-
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Giving Gifts Dies; 1 1/2" Metallic Mesh (Silver); Foam Adhesive Strips; Subtles Shimmer Sequins; Glue Dots; dimensionals

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment