Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Harvest Meadow Suite

WOW!
Talk about an awesome suite! 
I just LOVE everything in this 'Harvest Meadow Suite'
found on page 54-56 in the Holiday Catalog!
 
For this card I used some of the products from this suite!
I am showcasing the gorgeous Harvest Meadow DSP
along with the 'Nature's Harvest' stamp set.

Lately it seems that I have needed to send several sympathy cards.
So I added these sympathy words from the 
'Inspired Thoughts' #155536= $19.00 pg. 52 in the Annual Catalog.
This is one of the cards everyone joining me at my 
October monthly card classes will be making! 
I hope they all like it!
As I know I sure do like it!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Nature's Harvest' & 'Inspired Thoughts' (words)
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 3/4 x 4 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3 3/8 x 4 1/8"
  • Crumb Cake- 1 x 4 1/4"
  • Misty Moonlight- 2 3/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp flowers & die cut circle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Harvest Meadow DSP- 3 x 4"- cut into 3- 1" strips each that measure 1 x 4"
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Linen Thread; Brushed Metallic Adhesive Back Dots; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment